Wednesday, March 28, 2007

2 Months

It has been just over 2 months since I moved here & started my work at the RC. I have learned so much & had so many opportunities come my way. I have enjoyed the grant writing so far though I know how most people shudder at the thought of writing one. Just yesterday we had a RC day at the Statehouse where the governor spoke about our role in the NH floods last year, gave out awards, etc. There was a lot of coverage in the press - there's not much else in terms of news around NH most of the time anyways!

I am really loving the outdoors - downhill snow skiing is just 15 minutes from my house, cross country skiing is in my backyard, hiking trails are abundant. There are also beaches nearby for the 2 weeks in the summer when it will be warm! I think I have explored or discovered most things by getting lost...which seems to happen quite often.

Molly has not been feeling so well lately. Please pray for her. I know she'll be ok...she is the unsinkable Molly Brown after all.

No comments: